CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scrapping Happily!!!

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I  missed a few days, but I lost a dear friend to a sudden illness and was consumed with that .  My friend was only 47, a sweet Mother, daughter , and wife.  She lived for the Lord and her family and it has been really hard to lose her.  She has been like a Mother to my daughter and my daughter is having a hard time with the whole situation.  I know that God is in control and will help her family and friends to make it through this difficult period.  Continue to pray for us all.
    This whole episode has given me renewed Strenght in my personal and scrap life.  I want to be on design teams, because scrapbooking and papercrafting are my passion.  I started scrapping in 2005 and can tell that I have evolved into a passionate scrapper and paper crafter.  So, I have been devoting hours after my regular work schedule to my scrapbooking.  One of my first quick projects was a reclaimed fraime (25 cents), spraypainted in Black Laquer.  I then used a cream colored cardstock from Bazzill, Doodlebug letter stickers from Hobby Lobby, Paper Studios Bling, and a Paper studios rubon.  The frame was important becaused it reinforced an important part of my life: FAMILY.  I am including a picture while I figure out how to do a slideshow gallery with some of my other projects.  If anyone can help with the gallery, please text me!!
Ginny

0 comments:

Post a Comment