CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Mini Album Pictures!!









My Sugar Babee, better known as London, and I finally got this little baby finished.  It's hard work scrapping with a three year old, but since it was hers I let her help.  BIG mistake, but we had a blast.  She helped with the album and also helped take the pictures .  I think this type album is great when working with kiddos because she was able to help spread a little glue (OK LOTS of GLUE) and choose which papers to put on each page.  I used lots of stickers that I bought at Hobby Lobby last year, a few rubons, misc. ribbons, chipboard accents, flowers from Making Memories, and you know I did the bling thing.  On the flowers and chipboard I used my new favorite glue from The Rubber Cafe.  I am in love again!! I know, it's sad when glue makes you happy.  I hope you like the album!!  Please comment and give me some other ideas.  I will be happily Scrapping at an all day crop tomorrow and I am super excited!!  Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Ginnye

0 comments:

Post a Comment