CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Mini Album !

    Hope this week has gone well for everyone.  I have been having a blast  working on a Christmas Chipboard Mini Album for my grandaughter.  It's actually a chipboard album with different  decorative edged pages from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I am using the coordinating  paper pad with decorative edged papers that are Christmas themed.  The paper pad also includes some solid color papers that I am using for photo mats.  My grandaughter is three years old, so she helped me get everything ready and even did a "little" gluing!!  Working with a three year old takes patience and EXTRA  glue!!  I plan on using some embellishments that I have on hand, rubons, and Bling!  Can't do a thing without my bling.  Hoping to post pics tomorrow.
Happily Scrapping in East Texas,
Ginny

0 comments:

Post a Comment