CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Scrappy New Year!

Happy New Year Scrapbook Junkies,
   2012 is finally here and I am blessed to be able to scrap my heart out.  Earlier, I stated that STRENGTH is my word to focus on this year and I have already had to find strength to help my husband through a difficult time after the death of a close friend/coworker.  I am positive that GOD will help us through  this rough patch.
    On to scrap fun,  earlier I promised  to post some pictures from the paperbag albums I made using the Twinkle Toes Cricut Lite Cartridge.  Hope you like them .  Let me know what you think.
Ginny


1 comments:

NC Peach

These are too cute! I love the covers from one of your previous posts, and I love how you worked the colors throughout the album! TFS!

Post a Comment