CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

30 year Vow Renewal

Hello Scrappers, I've been busy planning my vow renewal ceremony which was held on July 27th. I am so DIY and had to do everything- bargain shop for decorations, make invites, make centerpieces, make the cupcake tower, purchase all the food, and make all the labels and signs for the ceremony !! It was a job but I did it , and it was a beautiful ceremony. Now, I'm back to creating, which is my passion. I got a Gypsy for my birthday and have been furiously working with it and trying to use my Bind-It-All after having it almost nine months. I have so much to post and Can't wait to get back to scrap business as usual. I'll post pics this weekend and get my posts and projects up regularly. I'm participating in my first craft fair this weekend and will let everyone know how it goes. Wish me luck!! Ginny

0 comments:

Post a Comment