CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Finally!, I can Blog and Scrap !!

Been away for a while due to family illnesses, school, and travel. All is well now and I plan on posting new projects tonight and to blog daily. I have missed scrapping and crafting but I am so excited to post some of my new creations. I am hoping to someday make it onto a design team and broaden my horizons. But, my greatest joy just comes from creating. Sharing this love of crafting through teaching makes me super happy. I have taught at the local scrapbook store and at our local Hobby Lobby store. I know these are baby steps, but you gotta start somewhere. My ultimate dream is to travel and teach scrapbooking and mini album classes. Will be posting some projects later today! Hope everyone has a happy scrap day! Gotta run and catch my favorite show "The Nate Berkus Show."

0 comments:

Post a Comment